Quality Assurance and Product Compliance Engineer
The Quality Assurance and Produce Compliance Engineer will be responsible for all aspects of the quality assurance processes at Molex Connected Enterprise Solutions (CES) North America. In this role, you will develop and co-ordinate CES product compliance processes, support product development, and manage the administration and accreditation of the Environmental and Quality Management System.
For more than thirty years, Molex Connected Enterprise Solutions (CES) has designed and manufactured high-quality products that enable connected enterprises. We apply the latest production techniques and invest in sophisticated manufacturing equipment to ensure consistent high-quality products and fast response to customer requirements.
Molex CES Website: https://www.molexces.com/
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Managing all aspects of the quality assurance processes at Molex CES North America:
- Managing customer complaints and returns in accordance with company policy
- Coordinating all Quality Assurance activities as they relate to the receipt, warehousing and dispatch of CES products.
- Conducting electrical and/or mechanical dimensional evaluations as required and completing appropriate reports on findings.
- Maintaining a system for qualifying and managing existing and new vendors for locally sourced and interco products.
- Developing, implementing and maintaining CES global processes that support Molex product compliance policies.
- Identifying compliance requirements.
- Developing and implementing processes with Product Management and regional management teams to meet them.
- Tracking and championing compliance with those processes.
- Supporting product development by championing Advanced Quality Planning (AQP) practices.
- Maintaining the CES Environmental and Quality Management System:
- Developing and documenting processes required to ensure compliance with ISO and Molex quality policy.
- Co-ordinating with regional management teams on changes and auditing activities.
- Following up on the implementation of actions related to any non-conformances found during audits.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or associated scientific discipline required
- 3+ years in a quality engineering role required
- Experience in ISO quality and environmental system requirements required
What Will Put You Ahead
- Professional Quality Qualification, Certified ISO lead assessor nice to have
- 3+ years of experience in Quality and in a manufacturing environment preferred
- The jobholder must be able to work independently, with minimum supervision, across the full range of quality activities. Strong organization skills are required to anticipate, plan, organize and self-monitor the workload, along with the ability to adapt and respond to frequent changes in priorities.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf