Metrology Services Specialist
Phillips-Medisize is an end-to-end provider of innovation, development, and manufacturing solutions to the pharmaceutical, diagnostics and medical device industries.
Our Hudson location is seeking a Metrology Services Specialist to support Phillips-Medisize Metrology and Calibration functions. In this role, you’ll work directly with other GTS personnel (Global Technical Services) to develop, expand, and execute key value creating opportunities. If you’re solution-based, committed to value creation and dedicated to quality, this could be the opportunity for you!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Track and communicate personnel and equipment utilization to enable efficient and effective delivery of metrology services
- Develop, monitor, analyze and report key process indicators (KPI’s)
- Maintain an overview of scheduling tools
- Suggest and drive continuous improvement via KPI’s
- Perform measurement and calibration duties as assigned
- Support Training requirements as assigned
- Ownership of Information and Process Flow
The Experience You Will Bring
- Associates degree or higher
- Intermediate to advanced experience in Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/Outlook/PowerPoint/Teams)
- Technical/mechanical aptitude
- This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead
- Understanding of basic metrology measurement principles
- Experience with SAP
- Experience with SharePoint development and use
- Database management experience
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf