Senior Accounting Assistant
John Zink is seeking a Senior Accounting Assistant to join our Credit Team. The role can be located in Tulsa, OK or Wichita, KS, at our corporate offices. Previous accounting experience, cash applications or a/p experience is required - and customer focus is key This this role provides the opportunity to work in a fast paced environment, have contact with multiple levels of the company and communicate with outside vendors. If you are organized and detail oriented with good follow up skills, we would like to hear from you!
Our customers produce the world’s energy, chemicals, and plastics, and eliminate harmful emissions from the air, water, and soil. We help them operate in a cleaner, safer and more economical way… John Zink FAQ
What You Will Do In Your Role
- This role performs a variety of Credit / Invoicing / Collections functions
- Cash application research (unknown payments, non-matching payments, over payments)
- Responding to customer inquiries (requests for information, questions)
- Posting customer status updates in customer notes
- Answering AR Hotline
- Complete Vendor/Supplier/Customer setup and maintenance requests
- Completing setup of customer AP portals for invoicing / payment statuses
- Preparing list of offsets for Cash Apps team
- Miscellaneous projects as assigned
- Assisting with Bank Guarantees and providing training in Treasury Application
The Experience You Will Bring
- High School Diploma or GED
- Customer service experience supporting internal and external customers
- Accounts Payable or Accounts Receivable Experience
- Experience using Microsoft Office or Office 365 (Word, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint, Teams)
What Will Put You Ahead
- Associates degree or higher in Accounting
- Experience working with international locations
- Experience working in Visibility, Infor, or Microsoft Dynamics accounting systems
- Experience with one or more of the following software programs: Get Paid, Infor LN, Alteryx, Power BI
- Knowledge of ACH and/or Wire payments
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf