Credit Research Analyst
Spring Creek Capital, LLC is a subsidiary of Koch Investments Group (KIG) and we manage investment portfolios and funds for Koch. We are seeking a highly motivated and self-driven Credit Research Analyst to join the investment team in Pepper Pike, OH. The successful candidate will support the portfolio managers of Spring Creek Capital, LLC with the credit research process of our various investments.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Develop credit review templates
- Document credit files, distribute company filings, perform basic credit research functions
- Maintain credit files and earnings calendars
- Provide notes to portfolio managers from company conference calls/presentations
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's Degree
- Demonstrated interest in investing/finance
- Proficient with MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Basic understanding of accounting principles
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Economics/Accounting
- 6+ months professional working experience in an accounting, finance, or investments role
- Interest in pursuing CFA designation
- Experience with Bloomberg Terminal
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf