Manager of Cost Analysis (Remote)
This opportunity will be remote with a preference for a candidate in the Pacific Time Zone.
Georgia-Pacific is seeking an experienced Manager of Cost Analysis to join our Center Of Excellence team! This role will be the primary business partner providing financial and analytical support for several manufacturing facilities within our Gypsum business and will assist in the business financial reporting and consolidation process. This role will be remote and will support our manufacturing plants located in Tacoma, WA; Antioch, CA; and Las Vegas, NV. Georgia-Pacific’s Building Products business is one of North America's leading producer of Gypsum products.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- This role creates value by providing actionable manufacturing/cost analysis, benchmark reporting, and process improvement initiatives.
- While in this position you will obtain excellent knowledge of the key drivers of success in our business and will be provided the opportunity to learn from all levels of management in one of the largest private companies in America.
- Work with Plant Leadership to develop and prioritize strategies that drive value creation.
- Report and analyze monthly results and trends
- Provide analytical support on capital and major expense projects
- KPI and cost benchmarking/bet tracking and analysis
- Planning and forecasting ownership
- Ad hoc analysis
- Process improvements
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Business
- At least 5 years of experience in an Accounting or Financial Analysis role
- Experience with Cost Analytics and/or Financial Modeling
- Experience with valuation metrics such as: Net Present Value (NPV), Internal Rate of Return (IRR) and Return on Investment (ROI)
- Experience with variance analytics, budgeting and forecasting
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite or Office 365; that includes Excel (spreadsheet creation/editing, pivot tables, data manipulation/analysis and formula creation) Word and PowerPoint
- Must have demonstrated experience communicating and presenting directly with leadership, including creating presentations
- Ability to travel up to 25%, including overnight stays
What Will Put You Ahead
- Manufacturing sector experience
- Previous roles with ad hoc analysis requirements
- Process Improvement / Process Transformation / Process Implementation experience
- Previous experience developing a point of view, coupled with the ability to influence and subsequent presentation to key stakeholders
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf