- Manufacturing Plant Team Leader responsible for meeting or exceeding the Project Plan in terms of Cost, Quality and Timing.
- Focal Point during the New Product Development Process.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Continuous communication with PM, BDM, PjM in all the different stages of the program. P1-P8
- Coordinates with the plant the evaluation of the project to define feasibility.
- Coordinates activities within the plant to complete quotes and customer proposals.
- Main contact during phase 2 with the BU team to define manufacturing strategy.
- Coordination of all the activities (planning, materials, quality, testing) for sample production and initial production.
- Follow divisional plans to successfully meet customer’s milestones.
- Ensure Project Cost, Scope and Timing deliverables are met.
- Ensure Molex Product Development Process (PDP) and procedures are utilized for Projects.
- Forecast CFT staffing needs for Project.
- Lead the Cross Functional Team during the project ensuring the CFT meets the customer expectations and deliverables.
- Work efficiently and effectively with CFT members and their functional managers.
- Lead Project as Voice of the Customer for the organization during the New Product Development process.
- Participate in customer presentations related to New Product Development and Manufacture.
- Engage Management support proactively to address barriers and other events that require lead team support to meet the Project Plan.
- Facilitate technical direction as a point of contact for design engineering, manufacturing engineering, and other personnel.
- Escalation level for issues on allocation and /or customer demand fluctuations.
- Monitor profitability of the product line assigned
The Experience You Will Bring
- 3+ years relevant experience in successfully managing life cycle of electronic products.
- Experience working with global CFT´s, Engineering, customers, plants and vendors.
- Bilingual ability (English)
- English technical & business. Skills in plan development and execution, organization, decision-making, problem-solving, risk and issue identification and resolution.
- Bachelor´s Degree in Engineering/Business