Phillips-Medisize, a Molex company, is seeking a Quality Engineer to support the new medical manufacturing facility in Hudson, WI. We are seeking a motivated team member who is able to identify problems and develop/implement actions to solve them. If you are looking for a new challenge, check out our open position!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Be a technical resource for the initiation and implementation of cost improvement plans on new and existing programs
- Lead development and review of validation plans and protocols
- Measure validation process effectiveness and lead continual improvement of system
- Communicate and coordinate activities including internal and external approvals of validations
- Coordinate new process techniques that improve overall job efficiencies
- Implement systems and procedures that assure compliance with Quality Standards
- Development and implementation of statistical incoming and in-process sampling/control plans
- Manage the qualification of processes performed by suppliers; troubleshoot and lead corrective actions relating to supplier performance; improve process for supplier data submission to reduce internal inspections
- Facilitate communication between engineering, manufacturing, and quality functions
- Responsible for being a communication liaison between the customer and manufacturing facility
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree in an engineering field
- A minimum of 3 years quality/regulatory experience
- Extended travel to other facilities may be required to support business needs
What Will Put You Ahead
- Previous auditing experience
- Previous medical device experience
- Previous manufacturing experience
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf