Plant Admin Assistant
Georgia-Pacific is seeking a detail oriented, resourceful, critical thinker for our Administrative Assistant role supporting our Corrugated operations in Mt. Olive, IL.
A successful candidate will have the following attributes:
High level of personal integrity and ability to maintain confidential information
Excellent oral and written communication skills and attention to detail
Strong organizational skills
Sense of urgency which drives results
Interpersonal skills – ability to effectively interact with individuals at all levels within/outside the organization
Demonstrated problem solving and critical thinking skills
Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision
Ability to work in a team environment
Dependable and capable of multi-tasking
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Performing administrative duties for multiple departments (filing, distributing mail, preparing reports, IT/system updates, inventory, reconcile credit card transactions etc.)
- Processing accounting transactions (payable/receivable, general ledger)
- Participating in the safety, compliance, and internal control efforts for the site
- Maintain Record Management Files/File Room
- Assist with HR related duties such as new hire orientation, drug screening, etc.
- Implement and monitor programs as directed by management, and see the programs through to completion
- Partake in various projects/initiatives that will benefit our internal and external customers long-term
The Experience You Will Bring
- High school diploma or GED
- Three (3) years of experience or more working as an administrative assistant within a manufacturing or industrial environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
What Will Put You Ahead
- Associate degree or higher in Business, Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years of experience or more in Accounts Payable/Receivable, Procurement of Finance
- Experience with Tableau, Kronos, MP2, MOE
- Experience working in a union environment
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf