Georgia-Pacific’s Consumer Products division is seeking qualified professionals to consider for a Reliability Engineer opportunity to support the Crossett, AR Pulp & Paper consumer products manufacturing operation. The Reliability Engineer plays a crucial role in maintaining equipment reliability through design and execution of effective programs to develop management strategies in order to manage risk and mitigate the consequences of failures. Thorough knowledge and effective application of condition monitoring is also required in order to identify early detection of pending failures. The reliability engineer also provides the necessary technical expertise to improve equipment reliability by evaluating and redesigning equipment and systems.
Located in Southeast Arkansas, Crossett Paper Operations employs about 500 people, operating four tissue paper machines and 11 state-of-the-art converting lines. The facility produces premium consumer bath tissue and paper towels sold under the Georgia-Pacific brand names of Angel Soft®, Quilted Northern®, and Sparkle®.
Crossett provides a safe, modern community at the heart of some of the finest hunting, fishing, and wildlife locations in the South, yet is a short drive to shopping, food and entertainment centers and within a few hours of major urban centers.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Facilitate development and on-going completion of equipment maintenance strategies.
- Facilitate formal Root-Cause Analysis of selected equipment availability issues.
- Provide reliability expertise during design and implementation of new assets.
- Develop and maintain metrics with tracking and reporting systems.
- Knowledge and effective utilization of available predictive maintenance tools.
- Provide technical support to maintenance for precision repair.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Engineering OR 4 years in a reliability position with 10+ years industrial experience in mechanical or electrical systems
- 2 or more years of engineering or maintenance experience within manufacturing, industrial or military environment.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Mechanical Engineering
- 5 or more years of reliability engineering experience in manufacturing, industrial or military environment
- Experience with pulp and paper technology and systems
- Experience in predictive and preventive maintenance
- Experience with root-cause analysis
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf