Phillips-Medisize is seeking an Inventory Warranty Administrator to support our Tool Room and Maintenance Departments at our manufacturing facilities in Clinton & Westborough, MA by providing systems support and coordination of mold and parts inventories.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Coordinate all warranty activities for tooling collaborating with and external customers and internal subject matter experts
- Obtain equipment and tooling repair costs for customer owned items
- Schedule and facilitate meetings with subject matter experts to determine billable items
- Provide cost and data analysis for special projects
- Procure and maintain customer spare part packages
- Process purchase orders and maintain parts inventory
- Design and maintain mold mapping
- Maintain and update customer maintenance agreements
- Maintain and audit records and documentation
- Create, open and close work order
The Experience You Will Bring
- Knowledge and/or experience in a technical/manufacturing environment; OR a Bachelor’s Degree required
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with ERP or financial software is a plus
- Associate Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent organizational and proofreading skills with acute attention to detail
- Experience with IQMS databases and preventative maintenance software
- Experience handing regulatory documents
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf