Director of Finance & Strategy
Georgia-Pacific’s Building Products segment is seeking a Director of Finance & Strategy. The Director of Finance & Strategy is a key support role for the business and is responsible for leading strategic planning, point of view development and the evaluation of large investments. Success in this role requires effective decision support / business partnering, development and application of financial models, ability to perform competitive market analysis, cost analysis, evaluation of competing opportunities, identifying new business opportunities, and determining key variables that impact business performance.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Develop and maintain relationships with key business leaders to enable improved decision-making and integration of analytical function within the business
- Provide insightful analysis and points of view to support capital and non-capital investments in assets, raw materials, products, innovation and other ventures
- Identification and valuation of potential merger and acquisition opportunities
- Support vision and strategy development, including industry/market analysis, point of view development, and business hold values
- Foster and build the financial acumen of internal customers through coaching and training
- Assist business leaders in developing and presenting proposals to senior management
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's degree or higher in finance, economics or related fields
- Minimum 8 years of experience in financial/business analysis
- Strong MS Office skills (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
- Strong financial skills including discounted cash flow modeling, IRR, etc.
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Strong executive presentation skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Ability and desire to teach others – develop the analytical skills of others
- Candidate must demonstrate: integrity, intellectual curiosity, self-motivation, enthusiasm, comfort with expressing ideas to management team
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience in investment banking or management consulting
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf