Electrical Maintenance Technician
Georgia-Pacific is searching for an Electrical Maintenance Technician at the corrugated facility in Asheboro, NC. This role is responsible for troubleshooting, maintaining and repairing mechanical equipment. We're looking for someone who has electrical and mechanical troubleshooting experience. Must be available for overtime and occasional nights and weekends.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Troubleshoot, maintain, and repair machinery and mechanical equipment including motors, controls, PLC’s, drive systems, hydraulic/pneumatic components, and power transmission systems
- Utilize diagrams, schematics, sketches, operation manuals, and manufacturer’s specifications in order to maintain and properly fix machinery issues
- Lubricate equipment as needed and identify and communicate opportunities to improve the lube program through improved techniques, technology, and knowledge sharing
The Experience You Will Bring
- Three (3) years or more of industrial electrical and mechanical maintenance experience in an industrial or manufacturing environment OR an Associate’s Degree or Industrial Maintenance Certification
- Experience working with 3-phase 480-volt AC motors
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience working in the corrugated packaging or the containerboard industry
- Experience troubleshooting PLCs
- Experience troubleshooting boiler operations
- Experience with proper lubrication techniques and oil analysis procedures
- Experience with Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS, MP2)
- Experience with industrial air compressors
- Experience troubleshooting issues with bearings, chains, sprockets, gearboxes, and conveyors
- Experience reading blueprints, technical drawings, and/or electrical schematics
- Experience troubleshooting and repairing hydraulics and pneumatics
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf