HR Project Manager
Phillips-Medisize, a Molex company, and a leader in the design, development, and manufacturing of drug delivery, diagnostic, and MedTech devices is hiring for a Human Resources Project Manager to join our Hudson, Wisconsin-based team!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Responsible for analyzing, tracking & prioritizing hiring demand based on anticipated project needs
- Partner with leadership & Business HR (stakeholders) across multiple facility locations
- Provide MPS leadership with a monthly recap of the talent staffing priorities & recommended solutions based on volume, technical skills, market availability, and customer impact
- Provide reporting and documentation to Talent Solutions team with “open positions” report by site, time to fill and potential escalation points
- Determine updated talent demand or reductions by site or function
- Summarize current talent sourcing activities & opportunities for prioritized positions including recommended actions/next steps
- Meet with staffing agencies (including temporary/contract) to align business needs and confirm current activities & gaps
A successful candidate will have the following:
- Project management skills in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail
- High degree to operate autonomously
- Strong communication & collaboration skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage high volume activities within a fast-paced environment
The Experience You Will Bring
- A minimum of 3 years’ project management experience across multiple locations and stakeholders
- Experience providing project support for senior leaders
- Willing and able to travel up to 20% as needed
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and collaboration tools (Teams, etc.)
What Will Put You Ahead
- 5+ years of project management experience
- HR, recruiting or staffing project management experience
- Experience in a contract manufacturing organization
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf