Phillips-Medisize a Molex Company is hiring an experienced recruiter. We strive to create value for society in everything we do, and in doing this, we challenge the status quo across all levels (that's the norm here), we innovate, and we believe that pre-determined career paths/job descriptions and salary ranges/pay bans stifle value creation and the entrepreneurial/innovative environment we foster.
In this Recruiter role, you will be responsible for the full cycle recruiting for hourly production for the Phillips-Medisize businesses throughout the U.S. You will collaborate with hiring managers and HR business partners across Phillips-Medisize to fully understand talent needs. The ideal individual will have a high sense of urgency, handle multiple competing priorities and the ability to develop authentic relationships. Lastly, you will be passionate about identifying the right talent that aligns with our company culture to help drive transformation in our respective businesses.
This position is open to remote working opportunities but have a preference for this role to sit in proximity to Phillips-Medisize US locations.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Own full-cycle recruiting across several Phillips-Medisize sites; focusing on partnering with hiring supervisors to define recruitment strategies, assess external/internal candidates against business needs, and apply interviewing techniques to assess for culture fit and knowledge
- Coach and influence hiring managers while making effective hiring decisions and maintaining a high level of communication
- Manage pre-hire testing (i.e. background checks, drug screening, medical screening etc.)
- Schedule on-site and/or remote interviews
- Develop partnership with community outreach programs, technical/community colleges
- Manage the candidate engagement, while providing a positive experience and maintaining responsive communication
- Adhere to and provide guidance on internal/external laws, regulations, compliance standards, and HR policies and procedures related to maintaining compliance throughout the selection process
- Collaboration amongst HR team and business partners to understand the organizations talent position, identify gaps, and build short and long-term recruiting strategies/initiatives
The Experience You Will Bring
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Recruiting experience (corporate or agency) within manufacturing operations
- Experience building, communicating and executing robust recruiting strategies that drive a diverse slate of qualified candidates.
- Able to travel 20%
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience utilizing CRM’s (Talemetry, Salesforce, Smashfly, Pipedrive, etc.) to pipeline, track and network with talent
- Experience utilizing extensive on-line searches and database searches to identify high potential candidates (LinkedIn, Indeed, social media, open web, etc.)
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf