Senior Customer Service Representative
Are you customer-focused, a quick learner and someone who pays close attention to detail? Do you excel at managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment? If this sounds like you, we may have a great role for you at Georgia-Pacific! Our facility in Madera, CA or La Mirada, CA, is one of the corrugated box plants and a part of Georgia-Pacific’s Packaging division. We specialize in converting corrugated sheets into corrugated brown boxes for consumer’s everyday use. Our standard corrugated containers, as well as many specialty packaging products are used in various industries. To learn more about our Corrugated Division, visit http://www.gpcorrugated.com.
Georgia-Pacific is looking for a Senior Customer Service Representative for our facility in Madera or La Mirada, CA. This position acts as a primary liaison between our sales team, internal departments and customers to gather and record information into our order entry, change and inventory management systems. Our Customer Service Representatives create value by ensuring accurate orders and deliveries by Georgia-Pacific.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Create and maintain spreadsheets to track inventory, order status and other customer and production related data
- Enforces CS compliance and provides cost savings analysis and recommendations
- Pre-build strategy
- Mentor and train Customer Service Reps
- Review changes to daily back-log and communicate with sales, scheduling and ACSM
- Assists warehouse in aged inventory disposition
- KPI analysis (OTIF, Full loads, FIFO)
- Receive orders, cancellations, and changes for product of to clarify needs/requirements
- Coordinate shipments of products with shipping departments
- Coordinate with Quality Assurance to follow-up on customer feedback and identify a root cause and corrective action
- Manage inventories for effective production review and planning
- Report daily progresses on customer needs and plant processes to ACSM
- 1st person for customer issue escalation
- Complaint review with department
- Manage coverage for department for vacation request’
The Experience You Will Bring
- High School Diploma or GED
- 4+ years of experience in Customer Service in a manufacturing, industrial or distribution center environment
- Experience using Microsoft Office, i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience with record keeping management
- Must be able to work overtime and weekends as needed
What Will Put You Ahead
- Associates Degree or higher
- Experience in a fast paced, high volume manufacturing environment
- Experience in the corrugated packaging industry
- Experience with data management systems/process flow
- Experience with BVP and/or KIWI
- Experience in managing a group of employees
This role is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf