Fabrication Production Manager
We are currently hiring a Production Manager to manage our regional KES Manufacturing Hub in Dammam, Saudi Arabia. The ideal candidate will be a result-oriented professional with demonstrated integrity, customer focus and ability to embrace change. This is a position requiring someone who is detail-oriented along with superior communication capabilities and ability to work in a fast-paced environment. In this role, you will oversee all manufacturing related activities in an engineered-to-order environment. You will be responsible for safety and environmental compliance, customer quality, cost control, production, reliability, and maintenance excellence to achieve and maintain compliance while striving for operations excellence.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Work closely together with EMEAI Functional, Regional, and Local Leadership to structure, develop and operate the Manufacturing Hub, in-line with our developing Middle East Initiative and the KES Vision to develop preferred partnerships and support manufacturing, service, and execution excellence within the region.
- Developing and coaching leaders on company culture (MBM®), and mental models.
- Developing and executing strategies to optimize process and improve overall equipment effectiveness (OEE)
- Manage P&L, daily plant operations, budgets, and costs
- Maintain all established performance metrics (TRIR, Direct Labor Utilization, Efficiency, On Time Performance, etc.)
- Manage employee performance and development.
- Provide excellent customer service for internal and external customers
- Facilitate continuous improvement and lean initiatives
- Ensure strict compliance with all applicable rules and regulations
- Manage the overall safety performance of the facility and maintain compliance and Health and Safety Programs
The Experience You Will Bring
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience working in a manufacturing plant in an engineered-to-order environment
- Excellent understanding of Environmental Health and Safety procedures
- Understanding of manufacturing processes
- Experience leading and developing employees.
- Knowledgeable with relevant regional customers and industry codes, standards, and procedures.
- Experience in an engineered to order environment including management level
- Fluent in English and Arabic
What Will Put You Ahead
- Lean or Six Sigma training and implementation experience
- Relevant experience in a technical environment
- Previous leadership or management experience in a diverse, multi-cultural team.