What You Will Do In Your Role
- Supply planning performance materials business in AP
- Manage supply plan for AP performance surface business and ensure supply and demand are balanced with optimized working capital, including overseas distribution centers.
- Executing the short-term plan with cross function team to ensure cost to serve is optimized.
- Work with global strategic planning team to drive regional S&OP process to ensure the decision-making process is robust and efficient.
- Ad hoc supports/projects
- Collaboration program with customers
- Improvement initiatives/projects
The Experience You Will Bring
- Minimum 2 years’ working experience in supply chain related areas
- Proactive, strong analytical and economical thinking and good problem-solving skills
- Highly proficient in English both in oral and written communication and good presentation skill.
- Proven track records in successful process improvements and/or cost optimization implementation
- Japanese language is a plus.
- At least a bachelor degree holder or equivalent in Industrial Engineering (Logistics Engineering / Logistics Management / Operation Management / Systems Engineering / Supply Chain Management)
What Will Put You Ahead
- Proficiency Microsoft Office Applications, especially Excel.
- Knowledge on C/C++/C#/VBA is preferred