HR Solutions Specialist
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Quickly learn brand new technology and be able to provide HR inquiry, transactional support and first level of IT technical support and customer service to all Koch companies.
- Facilitate learning and change management processes by guiding our consumers through these new tools and technologies
- Provide exceptional consumer experience while resolving customer questions and troubleshooting issues
- Responsible for incoming cases and calls using state-of-art telephony technology and HR / IT Case & Knowledge Management tools, which include chat functionality
- Collaborate with other KGS business units & third-party providers (vendors) to research and solve more complex or technical cases
- Adhere to Knowledge Centered Support (KCS) practices to create and update knowledge articles
- Comply 100% with all laws and regulations
- Embrace MBM and seek ways to be a culture carrier
The Experience You Will Bring
- Proficient in Chinese, English or Japanese or Korean.
- Basic command of written and spoken English preferred.
- College degree or above with at least 2 years of working experience
- Minimum 1 year of work experience in a multinational environment covering IT, HR customer service and/or inquiries
- Experience using MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Comfortable communicating with all levels of an organization
- Experience researching, troubleshooting and resolving consumer inquiries
- Strong collaboration skills and team player with a high sense of accountability
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience working in a Call Center/Service Center is preferred
- Experience working with an HCM platform (Infor, SAP, etc.) and Case Management System (ServiceNow, etc.) is a plus