We are currently building our in-house Reliability Lab staff and are looking for a talented Reliability Engineer to join our team. If you are looking for a way to accelerate your career and be part of a great company, this may be the opportunity for you.
In this role you will have the opportunity to perform standard tests, analysis, and evaluations on Molex products and procedures.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Reviews customer specifications and performance requirements and proposes validation plans in accordance with established validation methods and reliability principles.
- Creates test plans to evaluate performance and reliability of terminal, connector, and module level products under exposure to electrical, mechanical, and environmental conditions by utilizing accelerated lab and field-testing methods.
- Complete product evaluation and performance analysis using test results. Utilizing standard departmental procedures, develops and modifies Test Standards to establish performance and reliability of the products being tested.
- Prepare test reports documenting the sample preparation, test methods, equipment, and conditions. Includes observations and performance assessment relative to test specifications.
- Develop, modify, and maintain Standard Operating Procedures to ensure repeatable and reproducible test methods/results.
- Apply problem-solving and analytical skills to conduct failure analysis and promote early identification and resolution of risk based on knowledge of physics of failure.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical or mechanical engineering, electronics
- 3+ years’ experience in a laboratory environment.
- Strong statistical background (such as DOE, Weibull, etc.)
- Familiarity with Automotive Products Validation Process and Terms.
What Will Put You Ahead
- 3 or more years’ experience in automotive industry validation laboratory environment.
- Solid understanding and familiarity with vehicle electrical systems and connectivity.
- Familiarity with GMW3191, USCAR2 and corresponding European specifications.
- Experience with Team Center and Polarion is a plus.
- Knowledge of PC based statistical analysis software.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf