Cloud Engineer (Identity)
The Koch Global Solutions Cloud Identity team provides modern identity solutions and services for all Koch businesses. We are responsible to the entire enterprise for designing innovative services, creating and sharing best practices, and providing support for our services. At Koch Global Services we believe in being “All In, All Together”, meaning we are all individually responsible for understanding our vision, strategies, and our actions that support those. We must work as a global team, seek ways to breakdown silos and leverage individual and team aptitudes to create a competitive advantage and exceptional value for our customers.
We have an exciting opportunity to hire a Cloud Identity Engineer to join our already skilled engineering team. This individual will be a part of a global team that manages authentication and identity tools and procedures for Koch Industries. Working closely with global colleagues, as well as customers, will provide significant global exposure.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Work as part of a distributed team providing Engineering support for an enterprise environment consisting of Ping Federate, PingID, Azure Active Directory, AWS, Virtual Directory Services, and thousands of integrated applications as Koch continues to move to modern applications.
- Provide support for modern authentication protocols (SAML, OAuth and OIDC) supporting SSO integrations (including incidents and tickets).
- Participate in acquisition and merger projects to integrate identity systems.
- Lead experiments with new technologies, policies & procedures that drive innovation and advances for customers.
- Leverage development skills to deliver value added services across various API layers using Python and CICD.
- Understand the needs/challenges of our customers and provide the right path forward for long-term strategic perspective.
The Experience You Will Bring
- 4+ years of DevOps experience in a large multi domain/forest/tenant enterprise.
- Experience integrating applications with Modern Authentication (SAML, OAuth and OIDC).
- Experience developing and managing API’s, and Directory Services.
- Experience with Enterprise Access Governance involving SOD, provisioning, Auditing, Access Certifications.
- Experience developing and managing systems (automation, integration etc.,) with Python/Java.
- Experience managing AWS Services (EC2, S3 and Lambda)
What Will Put You Ahead
- Implementation/Consulting Experience with Ping Federate, Radiant Logic VDS, Azure Active Directory, and related cloud applications.
- Experience managing AWS Services (IAM, Cognito, Secrets Manager, VPCs)
- Experience with (SailPoint, Saviynt)
- Experience with application infrastructure - both traditional on-premises and cloud server-less.
- 4+ years of experience with Modern Authentication (SAML, OAuth, OIDC), and/ or Directory Services (Virtual Directory Services, Active Directory, LDAP)
- Experience working with modern Application architectures from an identity Point of view.
- Hands-on experience working and building with REST API’s.
- Experience with SCIM, JIT and ETL.
- Experience with CIAM solutions.
- Infrastructure automation experience using tools like Ansible, Salt Stack etc.
For this position we anticipate paying $80,000 to $120,000 per year.
This role is eligible for variable pay based on performance and other related factors. Variable pay may be issued as a monetary bonus or in another form.
Employees may be eligible to participate in our benefits programs which include: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts and health savings accounts, life insurance, AD&D, disability, retirement, paid vacation, paid parental leave and educational assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf