Sr. Opcenter/ Camstar Developer
Molex is seeking a dynamic, forward-thinking Senior Opcenter/ Camstar Developer to aid in the innovation and creation of the Opcenter software and programs and work alongside a team of programmers to code programs that meet the need of Molex employees. Seeking to facilitate the proper design and implementation of Opcenter software, from detailed computer coding to innovative design, a Opcenter/ Camstar Developer will create a seamless software experience for internal Molex stakeholders.
This role is open to remote/ work from home candidates.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Works as a team member within own IT group and with other IT departments to implement changes or new applications.
- Evaluates current system capabilities to identify changes that need to be made. May make recommendations to improve application performance, effectiveness, and maintainability.
- Creates technical specifications and applications utilizing programming languages as required. Notifies management and system analysts when requirements cannot be met and may make recommendations for modifications and improvements. Contacts business function areas with changes and enhancements.
- Performs comprehensive functionality tests of new and updated applications to verify desired results are achieved. Evaluates results and coordinates or makes modifications to improve program performance, effectiveness, and maintainability.
- Communicates to management and business analysts direction, status, and problems with work assignments. Works with IT personnel to overcome obstacles and complete programs.
- Writes documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, and corrections. May assist in the development and maintenance of user manuals.
- Monitors performance and effectiveness of programs after implementation and provides on-going program support.
- Follows established methodologies during program development and ensures programs adhere to the standards and procedures established by the IT department.
- Help project leads in defining project tasks and their duration
- Help in driving solution acceptance (execution of Functional Acceptance Test and Site Acceptance Test documentation)
- Work with the project lead in executing unit tests, regression tests, integration tests and functional tests
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
The Experience You Will Bring
- 3+ years of experience with Software Development Lifecycles (SDLC), best practices, standards, and testing approaches with strong familiarity with high-level programming languages such as JAVA, C++, C#, SQL
- 3+ years of development in MES solutions such as: Rockwell Factory Talk, Dassault/Apriso MES solutions, Siemens Camstar, XFP/SIMATIC IT solutions, Wonderware
- 2+ years of development in Siemens Camstar/Opcenter technologies (Portal\Designer\CIO\MIO)
- Strong understanding of integration methodologies with systems like SAP, Opcenter APS (Preactor), equipment controls and metrologies systems
- Strong technical understanding with various manufacturing technologies like Controls\PLC, OPC, SCADA
- Proficient in SQL scripting, including store procedures, functions, tables and views
What Will Put You Ahead
- Strong understanding of PDQ (Product Development Quality Assurance) methodology
- Experience in supporting manufacturing and IT solutions
This role is eligible for variable pay based on performance and other related factors. Variable pay may be issued as a monetary bonus or in another form.
Employees may be eligible to participate in our benefits programs which include: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts and health savings accounts, life insurance, AD&D, disability, retirement, paid vacation, paid parental leave and educational assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline.
For this position we anticipate paying $100,000 to $180,000 per year.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf