Financial Systems Analyst
Georgia-Pacific is seeking an Financial Systems Analyst to support the SAP Ariba Invoice Management module, its connection to the Ariba Network, and integration with other GP systems. The primary responsibilities to gain expertise of the SAP Ariba Invoice Management Module, manage configurations, testing, and transactional flow management. A successful candidate will be able to manage multiple priorities and work collectively.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Gain knowledge of the Ariba Network, the Ariba Invoice Management Module and its relationship with other GP systems
- Update system configurations and workflows
- Analyze and troubleshoot issues
- Work with SAP on issues that impact GP’s use of Ariba Invoicing
- Test proposed scenarios, defect resolutions, enhancements, and new system implementations
- Understand key processes in accounts payable to provide support for Georgia-Pacific divisions and facilities
- Provide documentation and training as needed
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Prior experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Microsoft Excel Word - spreadsheet creation/editing, pivot tables, data analysis/manipulation and formula creation, etc.)
- Experience supporting internal and external customers
- Desire to learn specific advanced topics as necessary
- Requires the use of research, analytics and problem solving skills
What Will Put You Ahead
- Background in supply chain and/or Accounts Payable
- Experience with Ariba and/or OCR tools
- Strong analytical, critical and economic thinking skills
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf