Product Manager - Identity
The Koch Global Solutions Cloud Identity team provides modern identity solutions and services for all Koch businesses. We are responsible to the entire enterprise for designing innovative services, creating and sharing best practices, and providing support for our services. At Koch Global Services we believe in being All In. All Together, meaning we are all individually responsible for understanding our vision, strategies, and our actions that support those. We must work as a global team, seek ways to breakdown silos and leverage individual and team aptitudes to create a competitive advantage and exceptional value for our customers.
We have an exciting opportunity to hire an Identity Product Manager to join our team. In this role you will have the opportunity to work with a highly skilled global team in a fast-paced technology environment. We are looking for an experienced individual who will help advance our modern identity service delivery and partner with our customers to drive valuable business outcomes. In this role, you will define, execute, and deliver an identity product roadmap that enables our customers to adopt modern applications. You will develop and maintain product roadmaps and features based on team’s strategy and vision. To be successful in this position, you need to have excellent communication (written and verbal, formal and informal), flexibility, and a self-motivated working style with attention to detail.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Understand Koch’s journey to adopt modern identity, help to drive adoption, improve consumer experience, and become a preferred partner to customers.
- Partner with Security, Compliance, Cloud Platform, Modern Application, and other KGS stakeholders to accelerate the overall migration to modern identity.
- Partner with architects across the businesses to define priorities based on value creation and risk. Drive long-term strategic roadmap.
- Build and define release cycles that meet customer expectations and drive platform innovation forward
- Coach agile practices- driving priority, accountability, and development efficiencies.
- Coordinate across all teams for alignment (Cross-functional roadmap), raising awareness of issues and roadblocks and driving discussions to remediate.
- Create and maintain value measures for the team.
- Understand the modern identity market and leading practices within the marketplace.
The Experience You Will Bring
- 2+ years product management and/or IT leadership experience.
- 2+ years of experience with cross-functional initiatives while managing multiple competing priorities.
- Experience creating structure and processes in a fast-paced environment.
- 2+ years of experience in a large multi domain/forest/tenant enterprise.
- Experience engaging and influencing senior leadership around strategy discussions
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience working with modern identity solutions (SAML, OAuth, OIDC, API’s, Directory services, etc.)
- Practical experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- For this position we anticipate paying $100,000 to $120,000 per year.
- This role is eligible for variable pay based on performance and other related factors. Variable pay may be issued as a monetary bonus or in another form.
- Employees may be eligible to participate in our benefits programs which include: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts and health savings accounts, life insurance, AD&D, disability, retirement, paid vacation, paid parental leave and educational assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf