PROCURE TO PAY ANALYST
Georgia-Pacific is seeking a Procure to Pay Analyst to coordinate processes across the organization to ensure accurate and timely payment to our suppliers. The primary responsibilities for this role are to gain expertise of a multi-system environment and use that expertise to research and resolve integration and process challenges. A successful candidate will be able to manage multiple priorities and work collectively.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Research and resolve integration and process challenges
- Manage the escalation of issues for invoice resolution
- Coordinate the supplier transition process when suppliers merge, close out, or are acquired by another entity
- Troubleshoot issues
- Communicate with business groups
- Resolve Failed ACH payments and Temporary Reactivations
- Watch the dashboards to potentially identify issues
- Provide documentation and training as needed
The Experience You Will Bring
- Prior experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Microsoft Excel Word - spreadsheet creation/editing, pivot tables, data analysis/manipulation and formula creation, etc.)
- Experienced working in a customer service focused environment
- Desire to learn specific advanced topics as necessary
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Background in supply chain and/or Accounts Payable
- Experience with Ariba Invoice Management
- Strong analytical, critical, and economic thinking skills
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf