SRG Global provides complete exterior systems to the global automotive industry and is a Tier 1, top-100 global automotive supplier.We are seeking a change-maker, the type of person who does not shy away from taking action. We will empower you to make the greatest contributions possible, nurturing you by developing your skills. The strength of our culture comes from our people partnering with each other. We provide opportunities for your growth and mobility, focused on integrity, respect, knowledge and talent. We deliver the necessary tools and skill building experiences for their success. We are seeking a motivated candidate that is interested in a career in the automotive industry which has opportunities for growth in all aspects of engineering. This position is at our Covington, GA location.
- Designing/Selecting innovative Robotic Systems for Manufacturing Applications
- Advanced Robot programming
- Develop Custom robot application code to interface with new technologies.
- Creating/developing improvement ideas to make the team and company more efficient.
- Creating Simulations and offline programs using ROBOGUIDE
- Support Maintenance team in troubleshooting difficult breakdowns and chronic equipment failures.
- Project management: Both internal and external contractors
- Develop Procedures and documentation related to robotics systems
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Engineering or Equivalent Experience
- -3+ years of extensive robotic programming and applications
- -High Level and Background Programming Skills for Fanuc Robots
- -Hands on experience commissioning and programming industrial robots
- -Mechanical and Electrical Troubleshooting Skills
- -Experience on robotic applications such as taping, assembly operations, and adhesive applications.
- Understanding of basic controls
- -Proficient in Microsoft Office Suites.
What will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor of Science in Industrial, Electrical, Mechanical Engineering or an equivalent field is preferred.
- Experience with robot simulation packages (ROBOGUIDE preferred)
- Proficient in CAD (SolidWorks preferred)
- Experience in the automotive industry is a plus.
- Understanding of pneumatics, hydraulics, and AC motors.
- AGV or collaborative robot programming would be a plus.
- PLC and Vision Inspection System programming knowledge is a plus
Salary will be commensurate with knowledge and experience. A competitive benefits package is offered.
Equal Opportunity Employer. Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test. This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf