Senior Financial Analyst
INVISTA is seeking a Senior Finance Analyst for the Economic Optimization Team that will create value in the business via analysis, opportunity origination, economic modeling, and being a thought leader in key economic concepts. The successful candidate will partner with finance leaders to clearly, accurately, and thoroughly support integrated economic evaluations for key decisions; drive and originate optimization opportunities; and be a leader within the INVISTA business finance team - helping to grow and improve the broader business finance team’s economic thinking, modeling, and decision evaluation capabilities. The role is located at our corporate offices in Wichita, KS.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Key Contributor on the INVISTA Integrated Nylon Business Finance Team working with other INVISTA capabilities (including but not limited to; sales, supply chain, finance, operations, tax, & logistics) to provide transparent economic evaluations based in economic reality to decision owners on business proposals for capital investment, customer and supplier contracts, strategic commercial initiatives, operations projects, etc.
- Triangulate knowledge and data points across capabilities and the integrated nylon value chains to highlight optimization opportunities and originate ideas that increase the long-term financial health of the business.
- Leverage modeling/cash flow analysis best practices and effective written and oral communication to accelerate an efficient and thorough review of key decisions consistent with Koch’s Decision-Making Framework.
- Partner with internal customers to profitably drive transformation within the business.
- Be a leader on the Business Finance Team consulting others in the group on economic framing and cash flow analysis, modeling best practices, alternatives and scenario analysis, 2nd and 3rd order effects, risk, and capital consumed framework application.
- Originate transformative knowledge tools that can be used across multiple capabilities within the businesses to optimize the base business and highlight opportunities for improvement.
- Ensure key risk areas are identified, disclosed, and profitably mitigated, including commercial contracts, logistics, supply chain, and all material business decisions.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Supply Chain, Economics, Engineering, or related field
- Experience in a financial analysis, commercial development, business development, strategy or related roles
- Experience with high-quality deliverables and economic analysis; including key driver analysis, economic framing/cash flow analysis, and risk analysis
- Experience collaborating across capabilities, sharing and gathering knowledge to identify opportunities, recommend solutions, and drive transformation.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite or Office 365 (Outlook, Teams, Word, SharePoint, PowerApps)
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills that include spreadsheet creation/editing, data tables/sensitivity analysis, pivot tables, graphs, data manipulation and formula creation
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience gathering data, performing analysis, originating opportunities, and providing economic decision support to key stakeholders
- Advanced experience with capital investments, contracts, commercial or operations projects, analysis of alternatives, pricing philosophy, and related financial/investment metrics
- Manufacturing industry experience and/or Global company experience is plus!
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf