Account Manager - Medtech (m/f/d)
Molex is seeking a dynamic and proactive Medtech Account Manager to sell and promote all Molex and Phillips-Medisize capabilities as part of the newly launched Medtech business unit. The Account Manager will sell to key medical device customers across EMEA. As a Medtech Account Manager you will be responsible for seeking out and identifying new business opportunities within the Medical device and diagnostic device markets that are in line with Molex goals and long-term plan, and to convert these opportunities into successful wins for the organization. We want to create professional and long-term partnerships with our clients, to position Molex and Phillips-Medisize as the preferred partner of choice for our global customers, and to create innovative products that help people around the world live healthier, and more productive lives.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Sell and promote Molex capabilities and product solutions through interaction with established Medical Device Accounts as well as new and emerging customers.
- Meet or exceed account growth targets with respect to profit, and project pipeline.
- Align and execute account strategies and focus in-line with our Medical Device Account strategy.
- Identify and pursue opportunities, in the Medical Device markets and current platform products to develop short- and long-term strategic business development plans that align with the overall business, sales, and marketing strategy.
- Effectively communicates Phillips-Medisize value proposition through development and presentation of proposals and other materials, to internal and external customers, stakeholders, and influencers.
- Collaborate and align with Molex division and product management teams to develop and drive profitable growth across Molex product lines.
- Find desirable revenue opportunities and present to Business Units for necessary support.
- Continuous development of technical product knowledge/skills to effectively sell a wide breadth of Molex offerings.
- Assist customers by supplying information related to capabilities, samples, delivery dates, part drawings and specifications, quality issues, credit issues, etc.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience in sales/ account management
- Self-motivation and ability to prioritize and operate independently and effectively.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, to understand the customer’s needs and build long term strategic relationships.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s degree
- Engineering degree
- Relevant experience in the medical device industry
- Any additional European language skills