Market Operations Manager
Georgia-Pacific creates long-term value by using resources efficiently to provide innovative products and solutions that meet the needs of customers and society, while operating in a manner that is environmentally and socially responsible, and economically sound. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia-Pacific is one of the world’s leading manufacturers and marketers of building products, tissue, packaging, paper, cellulose and related chemicals. The company employs more than 30,000 people at approximately 300 locations in North America and South America.
The consumer products group is home to many well-known brands such as Brawny® paper towels; Dixie® paper cups and plates; Angel Soft® bath tissue; enMotion® paper towel dispensers and much more. Check us out at https://www.gp.com/
Georgia Pacific is seeking a Market Operations Manager in Atlanta, GA to support it's consumer products group.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Utilize industry leading reporting and analytics tools to complete market analysis and assess customer opportunities relative to the business vision and price strategy
- Develop economic models to support business initiatives and experimentation
- Support point-of-view development work related to key emerging segment and geographic trends
- Support annual business plan development process, ensuring plans meet business objectives, are logical and achievable
- Challenge priorities and identify incremental value creation opportunities
- Collaborate on a daily basis across Market, Segment, and Channel business teams
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of experience in an analytical role
- Experience analyzing large amounts of data and articulating clear & concise recommendations
- Experience with Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
What Will Put You Ahead
- Consumer Products industry knowledge
- Pricing and/or revenue management experience
- Experience conducting quantitative analysis using advanced Excel and other visualization tools such as Tableau
- Self-motivated, high-energy individual who can easily function in a high demand, performance-driven environment and enjoys learning and seeking the best knowledge
- Experience working on multiple tasks in parallel and meet deadlines in short time frames
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf