Sr. Marketing Manager – Sales Enablement
We are seeking a Senior Marketing Manager to support our Packaging and Cellulose segment. This position is located at our Corporate Headquarters in Atlanta, GA.
The Senior Marketing Manager - Sales Enablement role will support all business divisions within Packaging & Cellulose segment including our Integrated Packaging group, GP Recycling, GP Juno and Cellulose teams. Each business unit has distinct needs, customers and sales processes. The position will be responsible for engaging with sales leadership and supporting the sales teams with the necessary data, tools and processes to better engage customers within the conversion funnel.
The ideal candidate will be a strategist and have experience working with marketing/ sales automation and sales engagement platforms. They will be well versed in working collaboratively in a matrixed environment to achieve goals and drive business success.
To learn more visit Georgia-Pacific Packaging & Cellulose: http://www.gppackaging.com/
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Engage with sales, insights and brand marketing to create tailored content that supports the sales cycle and is relevant across global markets
- Develop knowledge of the products, customer segments, and competitors to ensure the development of tools and messaging is on target
- Build out vertical and segment specific customer playbooks that are maintained on an ongoing basis
- Responsible for trade show and customer event strategy, lead generation, logistics and coordination (with the support of thee GP Events team), and reporting
- Understand the buyer’s journey and map the right tools/actions against each step in the journey, including retention
- Financial management of the marketing plan including forecast planning / tracking / reporting
- Ensure marketing milestones are met and manage the sale enablement components of a marketing campaign
- Set financial and non-financial success metrics for marketing initiatives and track results
The Experience You Will Bring
- 5 years of work experience in marketing, sales content, sales enablement, and/or sales training
- Experience in project management
- Experience with sales processes
- Ability to analyze sales and customer data to optimize close/win ratio
- Willing to travel occasionally up to 20% of the time
- Experience presenting and gaining leadership buy in and approval
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience within CRM and Marketing Automation systems
- Advanced Degree (MBA)
- Sales pipeline and funnel health management experience
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf