Technical Sales Engineer (m/f/d) - Area Stuttgart
Supercomputers. Smartphones. Self-driving cars.
You’ll find our innovation inside the technology that’s transforming our world and improving lives.
We’re a team of 50,000 people in over 40 countries, united in our values and beliefs and part of Koch Industries - one of the world’s largest privately held businesses - giving you access to opportunities across a diverse set of companies, markets and geographies. Every day we strive to innovate, improve and transform ourselves in order to create greater value for the company, our customers and society.
Get ready for new challenges and new experiences.
We are looking for a driven Technical Sales Engineer (m/f/d) to focus on developing unified strategies and business for VW Group in area Stuttgart to determine where to invest limited time and resources to maximize goal success.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Work to bring stronger visibility from Transportation Solution Business Unit (TS BU) in projects at VW Group.
- Prepare technical presentations and for Molex solutions and provide technical expertise for customer projects
- Participate in customer projects as interface to the Molex organization
- Maintain the CRM project database
- Provide all reports in a timely fashion and with accurate and clear information
- Provide marketing intelligence on competitor activity and market trends as needed and share internally
- Provide support to solve quality problems or service issues
- Stay in close contact with other VW Account Managers
- Understand the customer needs and recommend the appropriate Molex solutions products
- Participates in the resolution of product quality and delivery challenges
- Attend and participate in sales meetings, exhibitions, and training courses
The Experience You Will Bring
- Completed business or technical studies – Engineering is preferred
- Proven experience as a Key Account Manager, Sales Manager, Technical Sales or Business Development Manager
- Experience in Automotive and/or Connector Industry is preferred
- Strong business and market sense; negotiation skills to achieve business goals; problem solving skills
- Strong analytic and technical solution provider
- Fluent German and English language skills
- Experience dealing with VW group
- SAP and Microsoft Office knowledge is preferred
- Willingness to travel