Talent Acquisition Supervisor
Koch Global Services Talent Solutions Organization is looking to fill two Talent Solutions Supervisor roles on our team. These roles will lead a team of 7-8 recruiters that will work on experienced hire recruiting support for Koch companies across our Americas region as well as, serve as business relationship manager for a specific Koch Company. In the Talent Solutions Supervisor role, you will help guide and develop recruiting capability as well as partner with the businesses and broader TS organization to align effective recruiting strategies. You would also facilitate and lead key initiatives and projects with the recruiting team, stakeholders and hiring partners. It will be extremely critical for the person in this role to establish and maintain meaningful relationships across the Koch Companies.
This position is open to remote working opportunities but have a preference for this role to sit in Atlanta, GA / Wichita, KS / Chicago, IL / Detroit, MI
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Lead, inspire and develop the capabilities of recruiters to effectively partner with the business to source, recruit, and hire talent, while providing an exceptional consumer experience. Provide mentorship, coaching, guidance, and career/capability development to members of our team globally.
- Ensure team is connected to the overall Vision of how we create value for the enterprise as well as their understanding and application of Market Based Management®.
- Onboarding and training new recruiters.
- Develop and maintain partnerships across the Talent Solutions group (coordination, sourcing, etc.), all Koch companies and key stakeholders (e.g. business HR, compliance, leaders, legal, etc.) to deliver value-added services that reflect the business objectives of the enterprise.
- Help develop and guide execution of recruiting strategies to support our customer’s resourcing needs based on knowledge of the business and markets we operate in.
- Communicate recruiting results with business, while leveraging market insights to further inform and drive strategy to meet current and future needs.
- Identify opportunities to develop and implement diversity recruitment strategies; driving accountability with recruiters and assisting to educate business partners on diversity pipeline and investment opportunities that will support business goals and key talent strategies.
- Facilitate and lead key initiatives and projects with recruiting team, stakeholders and hiring partners.
- Enable, lead, and drive utilization of technology and talent insights to allow our team to focus on the highest value work and be influential and strategic business partners.
- Lead and create an environment that focuses on innovation and continuous improvement.
- Lead by example by following, setting and sharing recruiting best practices.
The Experience You Will Bring
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience with relationship management/service delivery, specifically cultivating and maintaining strong strategic partnerships with key customers
- Experience as a subject matter expert, advising customers and influencing decisions that lead to improved business outcomes
- Experience leading large projects, and/or initiatives (fast-paced, matrixed environment with multiple priorities that require strong organization, time management, and decision-making capabilities)
- Experience researching, developing, and presenting cost/benefit analysis to executive leadership teams (
- leveraging data and market insights to influence and make informed decisions)
- Experience in hiring/recruiting (experience could be as a hiring supervisor/manager, interviewer, recruiter, etc.)
- Ability to travel 25% of the time
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience building, coaching, and developing/managing teams. Advanced people leadership skills/experience. Experience as a people leader at a Koch company and experience with remote teams and understanding global cultures is a plus
- Experience in designing, building and operating a shared services team with capabilities across a wide range of services, locations and businesses
- Experience supporting recruitment efforts within a contract manufacturing organization.
This role is eligible for variable pay based on performance and other related factors. Variable pay may be issued as a monetary bonus or in another form.
Employees may be eligible to participate in our benefits programs which include: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts and health savings accounts, life insurance, AD&D, disability, retirement, paid vacation, paid parental leave and educational assistance.
Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline. For this position we anticipate paying $90,000 to $120,000 per year.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf