Duties and Responsibilities
- Review schedule of backlog for customers
- Control and review inventory monthly
- Control and review Slow & Excess monthly
- Coordinate production and PIC buyer to update the schedule to Sales
- Responsible for all purchasing activities and new tools development
- Member of Taiwan RF SR management council. Manage and implement Corporate Social Responsibility/EICC initiatives and ensure compliance to all Labor & Employment/ or EHS related policies and procedures.
- Responsible for warehouse and logistics management
- College or university graduated, major in industrial management or related is preferred.
- At least 10 years working experience in this field.
- Good ability of English communication.
- Have ability to supervise 3-8 persons.
- SAP operation experience or relative software will be preferred