I&E Project Lead
OPD is now hiring for an I&E Lead.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Liaise between client, project management, and field personnel to insure an expeditious and profitable completion of projects.
- Direct field I&E subcontractor to assure labor forces are adequate and appropriated correctly as determined by the coordination of construction efforts put forth by project management.
- Ensure all documentation and procedures pertaining to field checkout and startup are complete and accurate.
- Define subcontractor’s scope by developing/reviewing all I&E engineering/design work and coordinating with project management. This also includes reviewing the subcontractor’s additional work and scope changes.
- Oversee scheduling, specifying, and purchasing of all Electrical and Controls equipment/material within assigned projects.
- Oversee all electrical/instrumentation/controls design pertaining to a project to ensure compliance with OPD and client specifications as well as applicable code standards.
- Provide budgetary and labor status reports to project management and clients for duration of project.
- Review invoicing of purchase orders to ensure correctness.
- Assist in the provision of budgetary estimates on future projects.
- Provide field support when necessary and attend equipment FAT’s as required. Ensure correct programming and implementation of all purchased packaged equipment.
- Review vendor packages and schedule and ensure compliance with OPD and client specifications.
- Review P&ID’s to ensure correctness and consistency in the representation of instrumentation, control loops and control functions.
- Support the identification of potential instrumentation/electrical/control problems and resolve them.
- Responsible for the creation and revision of I/O lists, Control System Narratives and Cause and Effect Diagrams, including range and settings management.
- Liaise between document control and vendors to ensure all required documentation has been acquired for the issuance of job books
- Conduct all business affairs lawfully and with integrity and to follow Koch’s Anti-Trust Compliance System and MBM Guiding Principles.
- Maintain compliance with national, state, and local authorities regarding electrical permitting and standards.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Being a Database End User (creation, modifications, data entry, report creation/generation/ automation)
- Knowing Instrumentation and electrical concepts, processes, and equipment
- Reading P&ID, Material Safety Data Sheets, Electrical drawings HYSIS Process Model Data and Process Line Lists
- Utilizing Data Management Techniques
- Performing statistical analysis and running simulations of product
- Interfacing at various levels in an organization, and with external customers and vendors to desired results or better
- Supporting a project team
- Working in the heavy industrial manufacturing industry
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor's Degree or Higher in Instrumentation, Electrical Engineering, or Process Engineering.
- Experience being on a project team
- Experience in the Oil and Gas Industry
- Experience supporting Natural Gas Customers
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf