Maintenance Technician - 2nd Shift
Who is Guardian Industries?
When you are looking at a city’s skyline or any of the latest cars and trucks, chances are you’re seeing our products. Through Guardian Glass, a Guardian Industries company, we make high- performance, energy efficient glass for homes and buildings. SRG Global™, a Guardian Industries company, makes automotive trim products that define a vehicle’s DNA and help improve fuel efficiency.
And perhaps most of all, we make the ideas, formulas and processes that make these products possible. Guardian Industries is 18,000 people working to make products that improve people’s lives! To Learn more visit our website at: https://www.guardian.com
Guardian Glass is seeking you to become our next Maintenance Technician in Sun Prairie, Wisconsin!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Safety-first mentality
- Maintenance Technician advanced knowledge and troubleshooting skills of PLCs and industrial electricity
- Experience with A/C and D/C drives and welding
- Advanced knowledge and the ability to troubleshoot and repair highly automated equipment
- Ability to use/interpret prints and schematics
- Basic mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic skills, along with knowledge of 480 volt electric safety
- Ability to install new equipment and/or replace existing equipment
- Critical thinking skills
- Willingness to learn new technology, coach others, work independently and as part of a team
The Experience You Will Bring
- Associate Degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Robotics Engineering or 5 years of closely related experience
- Has ability to think quickly and prioritize down-time severity
- Strong customer focus for both internal and external customers
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Basic Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Ability to troubleshoot root causes and apply long-term solutions
- Ability to follow directions and procedures
- Ability to practice diplomacy and tact along with a strong ability/desire to teach and help others
$3,000 Sign on Bonus ($1500 paid after 30 days, $1500 paid after 90 days)
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf