Inside Sales-Mist Elimination
Koch-Glitsch is currently hiring for an Inside Sales professional in the Mist Elimination business. This role will be responsible for working with Design Engineers and Project Managers to ensure timely completion of quotes to provide excellent support for our customers. In this dynamic, fast-paced role, the ideal candidate will be responsible for replacement Mist Elimination equipment sales and managing business relationships within a geographical location. To be successful in this role, you must have a keen attention to detail, sense of urgency, critical thinking skills and an ability to take ownership of developing a regional sales strategy.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Interpret basic drawings for estimating of products
- Prepare and issue quotations
- Follow up on quotes to ensure timely delivery
- Develop regional sales strategies and account targeting
- Order entry completions
- Respond to customer service inquiries
The Experience You Will Bring
- 2+ years of Inside Sales experience
- Experience reading and interpreting basic drawings
- Experience working with MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience in the Oil and Gas industry
- PMP Certification
- Experience as a Project Manager
- Experience working with Salesforce software
- Experience preparing, and issuing customer quotes
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf