DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS
Georgia-Pacific Corrugated has an exciting leadership opportunity in Bradford, PA!
We are now hiring a Director of Operations to take on overall operations of this facility with a workforce of around 100 full-time employees. The Director of Operations will lead the team to ensure a safe and injury/incident-free environment in a fast-paced manufacturing facility. If you are a driven leader, we’d like to learn more about you!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Operating in a fast-paced manufacturing environment with an ability to prioritize and drive actions to closure
- Driving new and fast-growing technologies to upgrade our manufacturing process
- Developing advantaged manufacturing capabilities that enable short- and long-term business priorities and objectives
- Defining operational vision and strategy and establishing organizational direction and focus
- Applying Market Based Management (MBM®) to drive long term value creation and manage P&L
- Driving results by fostering creativity and accountability in a performance-oriented culture
- Executing multiple, simultaneous high impact initiatives to achieve overall goals
- Exercising agility with solving problems with the ability to quickly identify profitable opportunities, diagnose errors, prioritize actions, and optimize systems and processes
The Experience You Will Bring
- Five (5) or more years’ of leadership experience in an industrial/manufacturing environment
- Experience leading change and driving execution
- Experience with driving a continuous improvement initiative
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Engineering, Business Administration, Management, or related field
- Seven (7) or more years’ of leadership experience in an industrial/manufacturing environment
- Sales experience within the consumer goods industry
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf