Georgia-Pacific is seeking a detail oriented, resourceful, critical thinker for our Administrative Assistant role supporting our Corrugated operations in Augusta GA. This individual will add value by providing administrative and analytical support in the areas of Accounting, Customer Service and Operations. If you are a self-directed individual who also enjoys working in a fast-paced environment with a transformative team, then this is the job for you.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Performing administrative duties for multiple departments (filing, distributing mail, preparing reports, IT/system updates, inventory, reconcile credit card transactions etc.)
- Processing accounting transactions (payable/receivable, general ledger)
- Participating in the safety, compliance, and internal control efforts for the site
- Maintaining Record Management Files/File Room
- Assisting with HR related duties such as new hire orientation, drug screening, etc.
- Implementing and monitoring programs as directed by management, and see the programs through to completion
- Partaking in various projects/initiatives that will benefit our internal and external customers long-term
The Experience You Will Bring
- High school diploma , GED or higher
- Experience working in an office, manufacturing, or industrial environment
- Willing and able to work on the plant floor as business needs permit
- Willing and able to work nights or weekends as business needs permit
- Experience Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
What Will Put You Ahead
- Associate degree or higher in Business, Accounting or Finance
- Experience in Accounts Payable/Receivable, Procurement or Finance
- Experience with Tableau, Kronos, MP2, MOE
- Experience working in a union environment
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf