Corporate Development Associate
The Molex Corporate Development team is looking for a Corporate Development Associate to support Molex’s M&A and Strategy initiatives. Molex’s Corporate Development group provides strategy development, deal origination, financial modeling and valuation, and due diligence capabilities in support of Molex’s M&A and organic growth opportunities.
We are seeking a candidate with strong business acumen and economic thinking, as well as a strategic mindset to frame multi-faced decisions and alternatives. If you have exceptional communication skills, are a strong relationship builder, and are looking for an opportunity to join a dynamic team - check out our open role!
What You Will Do In Your Role
As an Associate, you will have the opportunity to contribute to high-value initiatives across all Molex’s divisions with responsibilities that include:
- Financial analysis and modeling of acquisition target companies
- Performing industry research and competitive analysis related to potential acquisitions and divestitures
- Identifying and assessing key profit drivers, risks, and synergies related to potential transactions
- Contributing throughout the full acquisition process (origination, analysis, diligence, closing)
- Developing point-of-view and strategies to address new markets and product segments
- Partnering with business leaders to assess and refine strategic choices
- Preparing and presenting management and board-level materials
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's Degree
- A minimum of 1 year experience in Corporate Development, Investment Banking, Management Consulting, or Private Equity
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office
- This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor's Degree with an emphasis in Business, Finance, Economics, or Accounting
- Firm grasp of finance, accounting, and financial modeling fundamentals
- Project management experience and the ability to progress projects with limited guidance
- Capable of participating in and leading discussions with senior-level management
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf