Molex LLC is a manufacturer of electronic, electrical, and fiber optic connectivity systems. The breadth of our product offerings across a variety of industries, including data communications, medical, industrial, automotive and consumer electronics. Molex makes a connected world possible. We are currently looking for a talented Sales Engineer to cover the Carolinas, Maryland, & Virginia to join our team. Join us and be part of the expert team that’s improving lives through greater connectivity
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Maintain and expand professional business relationships within existing accounts
- Find and develop emerging customers, lead generation and conversion
- Work with customers and distribution to find and convert new opportunities
- Product knowledge to be able to understand customer applications, discuss needs, and offer solutions
- Collaborate with business unit colleagues
- Build strategic customer and distributor relationships across a broad span of roles to maximize Molex’s ability to win business.
- Maintain account profiles, contact lists, and opportunity trackers
Skills & Abilities
- Able to self-motivate and prioritize workload while working remotely
- Organization, attention to detail, and follow-through
- Able build relationships and network through strong interpersonal skills
- Communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong team cooperation skills
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experiences in field sales, inside sales, product or project management, or a customer facing role
- Willingness to travel 50%
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office
What Will Put You Ahead
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent technical degree
- Experience in the electronics industry and/or manufacturing sector
- Residence in North Carolina, South Carolina, Maryland or Virginia a plus but not required
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf