SAW OPERATOR I
John Zink Hamworthy Combustion continues to grow their Tulsa, Oklahoma manufacturing facility into a world class operation. We are now hiring for a Saw Operator I on 2nd Shift. We are recognized for safety, environmental excellence, innovation, and customer service. This is a great opportunity for an individual to be part of an operative team and gain experience with a well-established and growing manufacturing and test facility.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Set up and Operate saws to cut, miter, and trim all types of material or work pieces according to specifications
- Install blades on machines when needed
- Set controls to adjust speed, feed rate, and blade tensions
- Position guides, stops, holding blocks, or other fixtures to secure and direct work piece, using hand tools and measuring devices
- Load material on saws manually or using hoist
- Verify dimensions of finished work piece, using tape measures or other devices
- Operate 2 HYDMECH Saws and DoALL Saws
- Complete paperwork for material cut and amounts for inventory to be returned to stock
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience in the set-up and operation of horizontal band saws
- Experience using measuring tools, such as a tape measure, calipers, and square
- Familiarity with the use of chains, cables, and slings for rigging
- Willing and able to work up to 50 lbs.
- Willing and able to work overtime and weekends as necessary
- Willing to work in a noisy industrial environment
What Will Put You Ahead
- Knowledge of bending tubing and/or pipe
- Experience with mitering of material
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf