Phillips-Medisize, LLC is seeking a Quality Engineer to provide direction and leadership for all quality functions through improved communication and systems utilized by customers and suppliers.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Be a technical resource for the initiation and implementation of cost improvement plans on new and existing programs
- Communicate and coordinate activities including internal and external approvals of validations
- Coordinate new process techniques that improve overall job efficiencies
- Implement systems and procedures that assure compliance with Quality Standards
- Development and implementation of statistical incoming and in-process sampling/control plans
- Manage the qualification of processes performed by suppliers; troubleshoot and lead corrective actions relating to supplier performance; improve process for supplier data submission to reduce internal inspections
- Facilitate communication between engineering, manufacturing, and quality functions
- Responsible for being a communication liaison between the customer and manufacturing facility
- Extended travel to other facilities may be required to support business needs
The Experience You Will Bring
- High School diploma or equivalent
Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering field OR 4+ years of equivalent Quality/Regulatory experience
A minimum of 2+ years Quality/Regulatory experience
- This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead
- SAP experience or other ERP system experience
- ASQ certification
- Understanding of the project development process, associated terminology, and quality system requirements
- Strong data analysis skills
- Demonstrable track record of project accomplishment
- Demonstrable track record of planning activities with contingency actions
In order to comply with U.S. export control laws and regulations, this position requires applicants to either provide proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent resident status or be eligible to receive an export authorization (a license) under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations and/or the Export Administration Regulations.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf