Global Product Manager
Molex is hiring a Global Product Manager to work with customers, partners, and internal customers to ensure that we develop and managed existing products to achieve sustainable revenue/margin growth and best return of investments. This role has a global reach and will work closely with global customers, sales, and engineering teams to assure that our product development aligns to our customer expectations. You will also ensure that the product and marketing efforts are tailored to support Molex's overall mission, strategy, and goals.
If you are seeking a new opportunity as a Global Product Manager where you will have responsibility and empowerment for decisions within the assigned product lines, while also allowing for creative thinking and problem solving, check our open role!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Develops and implements strategic product and annual business plans targeting markets, industries and customers. Identifies product line trends and technologies. Leads long term product planning.
- Increase pipeline growth, customer wins, and RPM release.
- Work with MIE and cross functional teams to ensure CapEx and product costs are in line with market conditions.
- Track capacity and drive capital investments supporting forecasted demand.
- Drive the closure of any commercial negotiations with customers on new platform partnerships.
- Identifies opportunities to establish and develop industry partner relationships.
- Understand, support and contribute to current Molex Total Quality Management (TQM), Six Sigma, International Standards Organization (ISO) and Environmental, and/or Health and Safety (EH&S) Management Systems by following stated policies and procedures.
- Track and understand the competitive landscape and establish and drive our technology roadmap.
- Develop relationships with our key customers and enable collaboration to align our customers technology roadmap to our own development plan.
- Lead development projects making sure that it is completed on a timely basis and on budget.
- Develop marketing collateral to promote new technologies and gain penetration in the market.
- Drive product and technology release internally while working with marketing communications on launch strategies.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelors degree in Business or Engineering
- A minimum of 2+ years of sales experience calling on Datacom accounts
- A minimum of 5+ years of experience within the high speed Datacom Market
- This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead
- Masters degree
- SAP experience
- Experience in negotiating and working with contract manufacturers and electronics market OEM's
- Sales experience or product engineering
- Technical background (electrical or mechanical)
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf