Analyst, OTC Collections
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Ensure the customer could follow up the agreed payment term and hold to their financial/contractual obligations as partners with Molex.
- Determine the collection strategy under Credit Risk Opinion and economic impact.
- Responsible to the regular review on Focus/Key Accounts by leading the Global Hub and business team on comprehensive strategy and planning including to assign the tasks and communicate with customers.
- Prompt resolving the overdue issue escalated by Global Hub by the good interactive with customer and business team. Helping Global Hub to build up the capability to tackle these issues directly is an ultimate target based on economic impact.
- Work closely together with the collection specialist, cash application team and customers to ensure correct and timely cash application. Where needed contact the customer for remittance advices.
- Working with Risk Team on critical collection issue to be bad debts caused by bankruptcy. These actions might include involving collection agencies or taking legal action.
- Making the decision on shipment block/release of collection issue. XD05
- Write off any uncollectable invoices in line with the approval levels as set in the credit policy
- Understand, support and comply with current Molex policies and practices related business programs. Including but not limited to government regulations, International Standards Organization (ISO) and Environmental, and/or Health and Safety (EH&S), Six Sigma & Lean Manufacturing, Total Quality Management (TQM), and Management Systems.
- Aggregate and analyze collections data and publish weekly metrics.
- Identify, size, prioritize, and communicate opportunities to improve Molex’s order to cash process. Challenge the status quo and identify value creation opportunities.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Higher financial educational background, plus evidence of continuous professional development.
- 2-3 years as a collection specialist in an international environment
- Detail-oriented, fluent in English, self-assured and have strong communication skills and has an organized approach, as she/he will be expected to work independently in a highpressure, multi-cultural environment.
What Will Put You Ahead
- SAP/Getpaid experience
- Other languages are considered a plus.