Injection Mold Maintenance Tech
Injection Mold Maintenance Technician - Third Shift – Medford, WI
Phillips-Medisize, a Molex Company is an end-to-end provider of innovation, development, and manufacturing solutions to the pharmaceutical, diagnostics and medical device industries. Our Medford, Wisconsin location is seeking an Injection Mold Maintenance Technician to support manufacturing of injection molded parts and assembly.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Disassemble/assemble injection molds and secondary tooling
- Clean, inspect and lubricate injection molds
- Replace injection mold components
- Make basic ejector pins and blades
- Remove broken bolts
- Document injection mold cleaning
- Assist in problem solving injection molds in production
- Follow the production schedule to meet production requirements
- Work independently with little to no supervision
- Ability to be on a rotating weekend on call schedule
The Experience You Will Bring
- High School diploma or GED
- At least Six(6) months of experience using a computer to perform the following tasks: email, data entry, document creation and reporting
- At least Six(6) months of experience using shop tools: pneumatic hand tools, wrenches, grinders, hammers, drills
- At least one(1) year of experience in an industrial or manufacturing environment
What Will Put You Ahead
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Detail oriented
- Previous experience in injection molding or injection mold tooling
- Knowledge using precision measurement tools
Shift: 3rd Shift, 11:00 pm - 7:00 am
This position does not qualify for VISA sponsorship: In order to comply with U.S. export control laws and regulations, this position requires applicants to either provide proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent resident status or be eligible to receive an export authorization (a license) under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations and/or the Export Administration Regulations.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf