Injection Mold Maintenance
Injection Mold Maintenance Technician - Third Shift – Medford, Wi
Phillips-Medisize, a Molex Company is an end-to-end provider of innovation, development, and manufacturing solutions to the pharmaceutical, diagnostics and medical device industries. Our Medford, Wisconsin location is seeking an Injection Mold Technician to support manufacturing of injection molded parts and assembly.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Disassemble/assemble injection molds and secondary tooling
- Clean, inspect and lubricate injection molds
- Replace injection mold components
- Make basic ejector pins and blades
- Remove broken bolts
- Document injection mold cleaning
- Assist in problem solving injection molds in production
- Follow the production schedule to meet production requirements
- Work independently with little to no supervision
The Experience You Will Bring
- High School diploma or GED
- At least Six(6) months of experience using a computer to perform the following tasks: email, data entry, document creation and reporting
- At least Six(6) months of experience using shop tools: pneumatic hand tools, wrenches, grinders, hammers, drills
- At least one(1) year of experience in an industrial or manufacturing environment
- Ability to be on a rotating weekend on call scheduled
What Will Put You Ahead
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Detailed oriented
- Previous experience in injection molding or injection mold tooling
- Knowledge using precision measurement tools
Shift: 1st shift - 11:00 pm - 7:00 am
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf