Maintenance Mechanic Third Shift (10:30 pm to 7:00 am; Sunday Night - Thursday Night)
The purpose of this role is to maximize the quality and productivity of the production module by maintaining, trouble shooting and improving the tooling and processes of the assembly equipment. Also responsible for maintaining and improving production module safety, housekeeping, communication, teamwork and continuous improvement.
Molex offers a tremendous benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance. Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment, Short-term and Long-term Disability insurance. A 401K plan that matches $1 for $1 up to the first 4%, vested immediately and an additional 3% match at the end of the year, vested after 3 years. We also offer Parental Leave, Adoption and Surrogacy Assistance, and Educational Assistance. In addition to all of this, we also have a powerful Wellness program and an on-site fitness center.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Team leader for production cell operators.
- Trainer, teacher, coach for operators or other mechanic personnel.
- Develop and implement equipment, tooling and process improvements.
- Increase equipment efficiencies (eliminate unnecessary machine stops or faults)
- Down time prevention (repair or modification of equipment flaws to reduce downtime and eliminate reoccurring breakdowns)
- 6S – Embrace & support the six pillars of 6S
- Quality improvements (repair or modification to equipment or process to improve quality).
- Maintenance and troubleshooting duties: daily breakdowns, preventative maintenance, spare parts management, maintain and update documentation (i.e. prints, drawings, logs, employee suggestions, etc.)
- Monitor module quality and production metrics on a daily basis, driving reaction to process deviations. Address module quality issues and drive problem resolution. Drive module productivity and efficiency improvement.
- Communicate effectively with supervisor and coworkers. (i.e. productivity issues, quality issues, work procedures, shift carryover, etc.)
- Machine operator support and backup.
- Participate in problem solving teams.
- Learn, teach and have actions consistent with Market Based Management principles and guidelines.
The Experience You Will Bring
- High school diploma or equivalent, advanced training / certifications
- Excellent mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, tooling, general maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Basic operation of mills, grinders, lathe and common tool room equipment.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with employees throughout the organization.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Technical degree; Electromechanical or Electrical or Electronics or Tool & Die trade
- Four years general work experience
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf