Advanced Manufacturing Assembly (Finishing Technician)
Phillips-Medisize, a Molex Company is an end-to-end provider of innovation, development and manufacturing solutions to the pharmaceutical, diagnostics and medical device industries. Our new manufacturing facility in Hudson, Wisconsin location is seeking Finishing Technicians 12-Hour Rotating Days to support manufacturing of injection molded parts and assembly.
What you will do in your role.
- Set up jobs for pad printers, lasers, assembly lines, and any other finishing/assembly operations
- Perform general preventive maintenance on lasers, sonic welders, pad printers, assembly lines, and any other finishing/assembly equipment
- Complete set-up and/or parameter sheets and other record-keeping as required
- Communicate changes/issues with team leader and technicians on other shifts
- Work alongside maintenance and engineering technicians while trouble shooting and correcting issues on equipment
- Ensure quality of all parts and make adjustments to equipment/processes as needed
- Assure a high level of safety for self and co-workers
- Complete all of the required batch record and/or device history file documentation
- Basic mechanical aptitude with ability to recognize potential problems with product or equipment and take corrective action
- Ability to work with little or no supervision· Able to work with paints and solvents· Basic math and computer skills
- Ability to adapt to sudden changes in scheduling or product
- Must be a self-starter and possess effective time-management skills
- Ability to participate effectively in a team environment
- Good communication skills
- 1+ years of related manufacturing/assembly experience
The experience you will bring.
Two Shift Options! 5am-5pm (D1 / D2)
This position does not qualify for VISA Sponsorship.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf