Georgia-Pacific is seeking a detail oriented, resourceful, critical thinker for our Administrative Assistant role supporting our Corrugated operations in Albany, GA. This individual will add value by providing administrative and analytical support in the areas of Accounting, Customer Service and Operations. If you are a self-directed individual who also enjoys working in a fast-paced environment with a transformative team, then this is the job for you.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Performing administrative duties for multiple departments (filing, distributing mail, preparing reports, IT/system updates, inventory, reconcile credit card transactions etc.)
- Processing accounting transactions (payable/receivable, general ledger)
- Participating in the safety, compliance, and internal control efforts for the site
- Maintain Record Management Files/File Room
- Assist with HR related duties such as new hire orientation, drug screening, etc.
- Implement and monitor programs as directed by management, and see the programs through to completion
- Partake in various projects/initiatives that will benefit our internal and external customers long-term
The Experience You Will Bring
- High school diploma or GED
- At least 18 months experience working as an administrative assistant
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
What Will Put You Ahead
- Associate degree or higher in Business, Accounting or Finance
- At least 3 years or more experience in Accounts Payable/Receivable, Procurement of Finance
- Experience with Tableau, Kronos, MP2, MOE
- Experience working in a union environment
- Manufacturing or industrial experience
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf