Decatur Technical Center
Georgia-Pacific Chemicals LLC
Georgia-Pacific Chemicals LLC is seeking a Scientist to support our Adhesives Business. The role will involve synthesizing and testing new adhesives that expand our normal portfolio of products. The individual must be a self-starter.
What You Will Do In Your Role
GP Chemicals is seeking a person to advance our current product line through designing new adhesives and adjacent products for a wide array of industries. This person needs to be self-directed with strong interpersonal skills and technical background. The individual will be expected to synthesize and test new systems and assist in moving the product to manufacturing.
- Work with an interdisciplinary team to design and move to manufacturing new products
- Conduct laboratory experiments to quickly answer questions
- Interact with sales and customers
The Experience You Will Bring
- BS in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering from accredited institution
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
What Will Put You Ahead
- 3-5 years of industrial experience
- Experience in adhesives
- Experience in thermosetting adhesives
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf