Information Security Architect
This job posting is no longer active.
INVISTA IT is looking for a dynamic Information Security Architect for Operations to join our security team.
As an Information Security Architect you will design, build, and maintain Information Security solutions for INVISTA’s global manufacturing facilities. This role will partner with various IT teams and business capabilities within INVISTA and across the other Koch companies. As INVISTA’s manufacturing environment transforms, this role will be called upon to help solve complex problems and be a trusted advisor to senior leadership.
Candidates will work closely with various teams at the manufacturing locations to employ a risk-based security strategy protecting the various networks. A strong candidate will posses a passion for strengthening the security within INVISTA’s manufacturing environment.
Success in this role requires a person with a contribution mindset, breadth and depth of knowledge around IT systems, and an extreme desire to protect IT systems and the associated data. You will use this foundation to design and deploy reliable, scalable, secure solutions that profitably meet the business security requirements. A candidate must have a passion for helping others as well as the ability to effectively communicate process, ideas, and designs in a clear concise manner across all levels of the enterprise. The ability to learn quickly and work independently as a principled entrepreneur is crucial for success in this role.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Work as part of a cross functional and highly collaborative Information Security team with the purpose of protecting INVISTA’s digital assets based on a risk-based philosophy
- Provide cybersecurity consulting to various IT, Business and Operational partners regarding system architecture, security, and associated best practices
- Enhance IT infrastructure by helping improve security and performance across the INVISTA’s manufacturing capabilities
- Carry out deployment, maintenance, monitoring, and management tasks across Enterprise Infrastructure environment
- Be a trusted data protection expert with a heavy focus on INVISTA’s Operational Technologies’ sensitive data
- Interact and work with various Compliance, Legal, and Security teams throughout Koch Industries.
- Interact and work with application and business team members to provide the optimal environment for applications to deliver business functionality
- Ensure the creation of detailed documentations around security related Tools, Processes, Procedures, and Policies
- Communicate complex concepts with technical and non-technical team members
The Experience You Will Bring
- 3 years of IT Infrastructure or Information Security related experience
- 2 years of experience using modern infrastructure and applications architectures (firewalls, serverless, microservices, batch or equivalent)
What Will Put You Ahead
- 2 years of experience in Information Security Architect or related role
- 1 year experience with Data Loss Prevention Software
- 1 year experience with an Insider Threat Program
- Experience with enterprise networking including switches, access points, firewalls, proxies, and VPCs
- Experience working in multi-site manufacturing environment
- Certifications (Any of the following)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified Information Security Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- CompTIA Security+
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This job posting is no longer active.